Personal information collected and usage
“Personal Information” means information unique to a person. S&P need to collect these data to identify, locate and contact the customer. S&P may gain this information from website and application when customer provided information to us such as, registration, commendation, suggestion, good and service purchase. You may provide data for S&P including address, telephone number, Email, credit card information or any other payment information. S&P will utilize this data for these reasons:
- - To process and record your payment, address and order. for delivery and order tracking purpose.
- - To provide website and application service such as answer customer question, suggestion, criticism for S&P products
- - To notify our customer about any change with website and application
- - For research and marketing analysis
- - To improve product, service, website and application for customer’s benefit and convenience
- - To communicate with you about product, promotion and marketing related
- - You will be responsible to keep your account and password protected, limited access to your computers and devices. You agree to take responsibility for any activities conducted under your account and password. This also includes payment and operational cost.
- - You should not use anyone’s account in any activities on website and application without their permission.
Sharing your personal data
S&P will not disclose any personal information for third parties with marketing purpose. Except we are mutually consented to do so. S&P may share some of your personal info for the third party in these cases.
- - S&P may disclose your information for S&P affiliated or subsidiaries.
- - S&P May disclose your information to business partners such as Service provider, hosting provider, payment processor, website and application coordinator. These third parties need the information to provide services for S&P.
- - S&P may disclose your information which is required to do so by law of business transfer. As any part of merger, sale and transfer of S&P assets. The buyer or business partners have the right to access S&P assets including your personal data. All activities will be conducted under S&P honest commitment.
Changes to this policy